The Highland Lakes of Texas
Email list
endurable-critic
Spurs info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum

Go Back   The Highland Lakes of Texas » Forums > Highland Lakes Living > Pets & Livestock

Old 04-20-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
depot

FOUND-Small Dog

I have found a small dog, in fact almost ran over 2 times on Mormon Mill Rd in Marble Falls. This dog was recently groomed but obviously has been lost a while or ran through a field of stickers.
Please call 512-825-9699 if you have lost this dog-give me a complete description as this is a full blooded small dog and obviously well taken care of-the only reason I picked it up was I almost ran over it and did not want it killed by someone else.
depot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
Reapp
Super Moderator

Have you called Brian at Animal Control yet? He often gets missing posters and whatnot sent to him/phoned in, he also knows (amazingly enough) where a lot of animals live.
Reapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
jeannielee

Lost Dog From Round Rock Area

It's a long shot...but my neice adopted a little white long haired dog (Round Rock area) over a month ago and it escaped less than 5 hours later. They've never found it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Edmund.jpg (11.9 KB, 2 views)
jeannielee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
depot

jeannielee-no, it was a mini schnauzer, I am so sorry for your niece, I know how it is to lose a pet, I had one stolen from me after having her for 12 years.A Reapp- yes, called Brian, and he thinks he knew whose it was, apparently it has gotten out quite a bit. The lady over at Comanche Creek helped me out, the dog had looked like it was recently groomed, it had a distinctive bark and when I described that she said she thought she knew whose it was. So she offered to take it and keep it safe and when Brian called me I told him the dog was there.
Comanche creek was super to help and I am sure Brian knew the dog, I hope she does not get out again- the little doggy had absolutely no street smarts.
Thank you both for your help
depot is offline   Reply With Quote