The Highland Lakes of Texas
Email list
endurable-critic
Spurs info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum

Go Back   The Highland Lakes of Texas » Forums > Highland Lakes Living > Pets & Livestock

Old 08-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
jmerci
Seasoned Member

3 lovely cats will need a new home

I have three very lovely adult cats (all neutered/spayed) that will need a new home in aobut 2 weeks. I hate to leave my babies, but I am moving to Finland and will not be able to take them with me. Stasiek is the eldest at 19, and still rather robust for his advanced age. He's a well mannered Russian Blue male that is known to bite when you don't rub him in just the right spot.

Paris is now 7, and is a very hyper little girl. She is tiny and had kittens before I got her. She loves to mother Stasiek. She defintely wants someone to mother.

Hunter is a year younger than Paris, and is a very loving affectionate male. He can be a bit aggressive with the other cats.

I have more pictures and information on these three lovely babies on my website at http://www.gizbug.com/pagan/boys.html. I don't like leaving them, but I also don't want to put any of these sweet cats through 18 hours of flight time plus quarantine at the other end. If it were just a vacation, it would be different but I am moving...

Thanks!
jmerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:34 AM   #2
jmerci
Seasoned Member

As an update, all three are still available... and I really don't want to put them in a shelter unless I have to. If you know of anyone that is looking for a lovely companion that is past the kitten stage, please do let me know via private message here.

Thanks so very much!
jmerci is offline   Reply With Quote